Workshop Date and Time
Thursday, May 18, 2017, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Multiple Myeloma
- Current Standard of Care, New Treatment Approaches and the Role of Transplantation
- Clinical Trials: How Research Contributes to Your Treatment Options
- Practical Tips for Symptom and Pain Management
- Reducing Complications of Bone Disease
- Physical Activity Concerns, Tips and Guidelines
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team About Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
William Bensinger, MD
Center for Blood Disorders and Stem Cell Transplantation, SCI’s Personalized Medicine Program, Swedish Cancer Institute
Noopur Raje, MD
Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Director, Center for Multiple Myeloma, Division of Hematology and Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital
Elizabeth Ezra, MSW, OSW-C
Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been submitted for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
For New York State Licensed Social Workers: Cancer Care Inc. SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour for the live program only.
To receive the continuing education paperwork, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title and address. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(80.2 KB)