- Overview of Acute Lymphocytic/Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) in Adults
- Current Standard of Care
- Treatment Updates
- Therapy for Relapsed/Refractory ALL
- New Treatment Approaches & Targeted Therapy
- Clinical Trial Updates
- How Research Contributes to Treatment Options
- Managing Complications & Side Effects of ALL & its Treatment
- Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology, Prepared List of Questions, Follow-Up Appointments & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Marlise R. Luskin, MD, MSCE
Senior Physician, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Emily Curran, MD
Assistant Professor, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Medical Director, UCCC Clinical Trials Office, University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, Vontz Center for Molecular Studies
Executive Director, Leukemia Research Foundation
Carolyn Messner, DSW, BCD, FAPOS, FAOSW
Senior Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop