Workshop Date and TimeRegister Now
Wednesday, January 31, 2024, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Updates on Bladder Cancer, in the Context of COVID, Seasonal Flu & RSV
- The Important Role of the Caregiver in Communicating with the Health Care Team
- Helping to Manage Your Loved One’s Treatment, Including Adherence & Follow-Up Care
- Stresses, Challenges & Rewards of Caregiving
- Managing Family, Friends, Partners & Traditions, in the Context of COVID, Seasonal Flu & RSV
- Coping with Holidays, Birthdays, Anniversaries & Special Occasions
- Long-Distance Caregivers
- Remembering to Take Care of Yourself
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, Including Technology, Prepared List of Questions, Quality-of-Life Concerns & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Self-Care & Stress Management Tips
- Questions to Ask Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Ana Adriazola, DNP, RN, AGPCNP-BC
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Genitourinary Medical Oncology, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Guadalupe R. Palos, DrPH, MSW, RN
Former Clinical Protocol Administration Manager, Office of Cancer Survivorship, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Author and Researcher in Health Care Disparities, Caregiving & Survivorship
Stephanie Chisolm, PhD
Director of Education and Advocacy, Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
Carolyn Messner, DSW, BCD, FAPOS, FAOSW
Senior Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop