- Triple Negative Breast Cancer, in the Context of COVID & Seasonal Flu
- Fear of Recurrence
- Concerns that Cancer May Come Back
- Events that May Trigger Fear of Recurrence
- Living with Continuing Uncertainty
- Promoting Effective Health Care Communication
- Making Informed Treatment Choices
- Follow-Up Care
- Tips for Coping with Fear of Recurrence
- Balancing Reality with Stress Management Tips
- Using Mind Body Techniques to Cope with Fear of Recurrence
- How to Select the Mind Body Techniques that Are Best for You
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life & Lifestyles Concerns
- Guidelines for Preparing for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology, Prepared List of Questions & OpenNotes Discussion
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Shimoli V. Barot, MD
Associate Staff, Hematology and Medical Oncology, Cleveland Clinic
Julia Rowland, PhD, FAPOS
Senior Strategic Advisor, Smith Center for Healing and the Arts, Washington, DC
Karen Hurley, PhD
Psychologist – Hereditary Cancer Risk, Clinical Member, Cancer Prevention, Control & Population Research Program, Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic
Hayley Dinerman, JD
Co-Founder and Executive Director, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation®
Sam Fortune, MSW
Women’s Cancers Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop