Workshop Date and TimeRegister Now
Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, in the Context of COVID-19 & Omicron Variants
- Staging & Grading
- Current Standard of Care
- Treatment Options for Resistant Disease
- New and Emerging Treatment Approaches
- The Role of Clinical Trials
- How Research Contributes to Treatment Choices
- Tips to Manage Side Effects, Symptoms, Discomfort & Pain
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology, Prepared List of Questions & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Sarah C. Rutherford, MD
John P. Leonard, MD/Gwirtzman Family Research Scholar in Lymphoma, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Catherine S M Diefenbach, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Translational Director of Hematology, Director Clinical Lymphoma, Perlmutter Cancer Center, An NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, NYU Langone Health
Adolfo Enrique Diaz, MD, MSc
Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology-Oncology, Mays Cancer Center, UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson Cancer Center
Belita Cowan, MA
President, Lymphoma Foundation of America
Carolyn Messner, DSW, BCD, FAPOS, FAOSW
Senior Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop