Oncology social workers help you cope with the emotional and practical challenges of chronic myelogenous leukemia. Contact us at 800‑813‑HOPE (4673) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about counseling.
Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Managing the Side Effects of Immuno-Therapy, May 10, 2016
- Update on Clinical Trials: How They Work, May 20, 2016
- Advances in Treating Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting, May 23, 2016
Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Update from the 2015 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Living with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
- Update from the 2014 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- When Your Loved One Has CML: How Caregivers Can Help Improve Adherence
- I Can’t Remember to Take My Pills on Time: Help! A Practical Guide to Follow
- Sharing Responsibility for Your Care
- Understanding the Role of Immuno-Oncology in Treating Cancer
- Managing Eye and Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatments
- Taking Your Pills on Schedule – Why It Is So Important in Managing Cancer
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Coping with Chronic Myelogenous LeukemiaNew!
- Adherence and CML: Overcome the Challenges to Taking Your Pills
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Treatment Update
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia: Finding Emotional Support for Long-term Illness
- Coping with Side Effects of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
- Latest News in Blood Cancer Research: Highlights From the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Managing Practical Concerns Raised by CML
- Treatment Update: Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With CancerNew!
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Browse all CancerCare services
For Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
Be the Match® Patient Services
Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network
Leukemia Research Foundation
National Bone Marrow Transplant Link
The Bone Marrow Foundation
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The Max Foundation
The National CML Society