To apply for financial assistance, please call us at 800-813-HOPE (4673). You can also learn more about the application process.
CancerCare® is grateful to all of our funders and the assistance programs they have made possible, including:
- Limited financial assistance for breast cancer patients to help with home care, child care and transportation costs. A program in partnership with the Avon Foundation for Women.
- CancerCare Get You There
- Financial help for transportation costs for people with pancreatic cancer, squamous cell lung cancer or women coping with metastatic (stage 4) breast cancer.
- "Door to Door" Program
- Financial help for multiple myeloma patients, providing assistance with transportation costs such as gasoline, parking, tolls and taxi, bus or train fare to and from their medical care. A sample patient application form along with a physician verification form may be viewed online.
- Linking A.R.M.S.™
- Limited financial assistance for breast cancer patients for hormonal and oral chemotherapy, pain and anti-nausea medication, child care, transportation, lymphedema care, and durable medical equipment. A program in partnership with Susan G. Komen®.
- Touching Hearts Program
- Limited financial assistance for women with cancer for home care, child care, transportation and pain medication. Funded by the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation.
- WebMD Foundation
- Limited financial assistance for home care, child care, transportation and pain medication for patients residing in San Diego and Imperial counties in California.