Workshop Date and Time
Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
Our Panel of Experts
- Heather Wakelee, MD
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Oncology, Stanford University, Stanford Cancer Institute
- Barbara A. Given, PhD, RN, FAAN
- University Distinguished Professor, Director of the PhD Program, College of Nursing, Michigan State University
- Guadalupe R. Palos, RN, MSW, DrPH
- Clinical Research Manager, Division of Medical Affairs, Department of Cancer Survivorship, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Winfield Boerckel, MSW, MBA
- Director Social Service - Long Island, Lung Cancer Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers upon verification of completion. The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU). All paperwork for CEU credit must be submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop (78.9 KB)