Workshop Date and Time
Friday, October 10, 2014, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
Our Panel of Experts
- Mark G. Kris, MD
- Attending Physician, Thoracic Oncology Service, The William and Joy Ruane Chair in Thoracic Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Rona Yaeger, MD
- Assistant Attending Physician, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Owen A. O'Connor, MD, PhD
- Professor of Medicine and Experimental Therapeutics, Director, Center for Lymphoid Malignancies, Department of Medicine, Co-Director, Program of Lymphoid Development and Malignancies, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbia University Medical Center, The New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Michael J. Mauro, MD
- Leader, Myeloproliferative Diseases Program, Member, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Sarah Kelly, MSW
- Coordinator of Older Adult Services, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been submitted for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU). All paperwork for CEU credit must be submitted within two weeks of the live program.