Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
Our Panel of Experts
- Lisa A. Carey, MD
- The Richardson and Marilyn Jacobs Preyer Distinguished Professor in Breast Cancer Research, Division Chief, Hematology and Oncology, Physician-in-Chief North Carolina Cancer Hospital, Medical Director, UNC Breast Center, Associate Director for Clinical Research, UNC Lineberger
- V. K. Gadi, MD, PhD
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Oncology, University of Washington, Associate Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Lisa A. Newman, MD, MPH, FACS
- Professor of Surgery, Director, Breast Care Center, University of Michigan, Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Allison Nilsen, MSW
- Coordinator, Women’s Cancers Program, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been submitted for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
You can download the brochure for this workshop (75.6 KB)