Our Panel of Experts
- Owen A. O'Connor, MD, PhD
- Professor of Medicine and Experimental Therapeutics, Director, Center for Lymphoid Malignancies, Department of Medicine, Co-Director, Program of Lymphoid Development and Malignancies, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbia University Medical Center – The New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Bruce D. Cheson, MD, FACP, FAAAS
- Professor of Medicine, Deputy Chief, Division of Hematology Oncology and Head of Hematology, Georgetown University Hospital, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Carly Mesavitz, MSW
- Oncology Social Worker, CancerCare
This workshop was originally recorded on April 12, 2013.