- Date & Time
- Tuesday, April 17, 5:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- CancerCare National Office
275 Seventh Avenue, 22nd Floor
New York, NY
A Wellness Event for young adults with cancer, post-treatment survivors, caregivers, and the bereaved. This evening event will provide young adults with helpful information and resources to maximize their ability to cope with life affected by cancer through practical and emotional approaches to wellness. Richard Dickens, LCSW-R will end the evening with a presentation on guided imagery and meditation.
Break Out Sessions include:
- Young Adult Patients & Survivors: Getting the Most out of Your Doctor Visits, Anna Eckhardt, LMSW
- Young Adult Caregivers: Preventing and Managing Caregiver Burnout, Carly Mesavitz, LMSW
- Young Adult Bereaved: Remembering Your Loved One, Angelique Caba, LMSW
Pre-registration is required; limited space available.
- To Register or Learn More
Angelique Caba, LMSW at 212-712-6174