Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- What’s New in Managing Blood Clots During Cancer Treatments, Oct 30, 2015
- Cancer and the Workplace: Knowing Your Legal Rights, Dec 10, 2015
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- Emerging Treatments for Metastatic Melanoma
- New Perspectives in the Treatment of Advanced Basal Cell & Squamous Cell Cancers
- The Role of Immuno-Oncology in the Treatment of Melanoma
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Melanoma: Causes and Prevention
- Risk Factors and Screening for Melanoma
- Staying Safe in the Sun
- Treatment Update: Advanced Skin Cancer
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Browse all CancerCare services
For Skin Cancer
The Skin Cancer Foundation