Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2013 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, Dec 12, 2013
- Update from the 2013 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, Jan 16, 2014
- Advances in Treating Chemotherapy-Related Nausea and Vomiting, Jan 24, 2014
- Cancer and the Workplace, Feb 6, 2014
- Understanding Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia: Low White Blood Cell Counts, Feb 21, 2014
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- Progress in the Treatment of Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
- Emerging Therapies in Hodgkin and T-Cell Lymphomas
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Coping with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from ASCO 2012
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Browse all CancerCare services
For Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Be the Match® Patient Services
Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network
The Bone Marrow Foundation
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The Max Foundation