Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- What Are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatment: Current and Future Perspectives, Feb 1, 2017
- Managing Eye and Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatments, Mar 6, 2017
- Understanding the Role of Immunotherapy in Treating Cancer, Mar 8, 2017
- Advances in the Treatment of Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia (WM)
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2016 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Advances in Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Lymphoma
- Transplantation as a Treatment Option for Blood Cancers
- Managing the Cost of Care When You Have Lymphoma
- Update from the 2015 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2015 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Transplantation as a Lymphoma Treatment Option
- Progress in the Treatment of Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
- Managing Sensory Disruptions During Cancer Treatments
- Preventing Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- For Health Care Professionals: Care Coordination for Older Men Living with Cancer
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Bone Marrow Transplantation as a Treatment Option: What You Need to KnowNew!
- Coping With Waldenstrom MacroglobulinemiaNew!
- Coping With Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Latest News in Blood Cancer Research: Highlights From the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights From the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With CancerNew!
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Browse all CancerCare services
For Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Be the Match® Patient Services
Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network
Lymphoma Research Foundation
The Bone Marrow Foundation
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The Max Foundation