We also have a Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma page.
Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Transplantation as a Treatment Option for Blood Cancers, Jun 28, 2016
- Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment, Jun 29, 2016
- Managing the Cost of Care When You Have Lymphoma
- Update from the 2015 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2015 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Transplantation as a Lymphoma Treatment Option
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2014 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2013 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Emerging Therapies in Hodgkin and T-Cell Lymphomas
- Managing the Costs of Living with Cancer
- Advances in Treating Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Update on Clinical Trials: How They Work
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With CancerNew!
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Browse all CancerCare services
For Hodgkin Lymphoma
Be the Match® Patient Services
Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network
Lymphoma Research Foundation
National Bone Marrow Transplant Link
The Bone Marrow Foundation
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society