Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
We currently do not offer a basal cell cancer specific group. You may consider joining our general online support groups for people with cancer. Register now.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
Basal Cell Cancer
- New Perspectives in the Treatment of Advanced Skin Cancer: Basal Cell & Squamous Cell Cancers, May 1, 2015
- Healthy Eating and Managing Weight Changes During Cancer Treatment, Apr 13, 2015
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers, May 6, 2015
- View all general upcoming workshops...
Basal Cell Cancer
- New Perspectives in the Treatment of Basal Cell and Squamous Cell Cancers
- New Perspectives in the Treatment of Metastatic Skin Cancer: Basal Cell and Squamous Cell Cancers
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
We currently do not offer any Basal Cell Cancer specific publications. You may be interested in these general-interest publications:
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Browse all CancerCare services
For Basal Cell Cancer
Basal Cell Carcinoma Nevus Syndrome Life Support Network