Workshop Date and Time
Friday, October 31, 2014, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
Our Panel of Experts
- Lisa A. Newman, MD, MPH, FACS
- Professor of Surgery, Director, Breast Care Center, University of Michigan, Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Carey K. Anders, MD
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Edith P. Mitchell, MD, FACP
- Clinical Professor of Medicine and Medical Oncology, Program Leader, Gastrointestinal Oncology, Department of Medical Oncology, Director, Center to Eliminate Cancer Disparities, Associate Director, Diversity Affairs, Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson
- Allison Nilsen, MSW
- Coordinator, Women’s Cancers Program, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been submitted for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU). All paperwork for CEU credit must be submitted within two weeks of the live program.