Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
Our Panel of Experts
- John P. Leonard, MD
- Richard T. Silver Distinguished Professor of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Associate Dean for Clinical Research, Weill Cornell Medical College, Vice Chairman of Medicine for Clinical Research, Associate Director, Cancer Center, Chief, Lymphoma Service, Attending Physician, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Ann S. LaCasce, MD, MMSc
- Senior Physician, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School, Director, Hematology/Oncology Fellowship, Dana-Farber/Partners Cancer Care
- Anita Welborn, MSW
- Senior Director, Patient Education and Services, Lymphoma Research Foundation
- Carolyn Messner, DSW, MSW, OSW-C
- Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. All paperwork for CEU credit must be submitted within two weeks of the live program.