Workshop Date and Time
Monday, May 19, 2014, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
Our Panel of Experts
- Stewart B. Fleishman, MD
- Founding Director, Cancer Support Services, Continuum Cancer Centers of New York, Accreditation Surveyor, American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Mario E. Lacouture, MD
- Associate Attending Physician, Dermatology Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Carol S. Viele, RN, MS, CNS, OCN
- Clinical Nurse Specialist, Oncology/Hematology, Bone Marrow Transplant, University of California San Francisco
- Sarah Kelly, MSW
- Coordinator of Older Adult Services, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers upon verification of completion. The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).