Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
Our Panel of Experts
- Jason Robert Gotlib, MD, MS
- Associate Professor of Medicine (Hematology), Director, Stanford MPN Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford Cancer Institute
- Donna Wilson, RN, MSN, RRT
- Pulmonary Clinical Nurse Specialist, Fitness Coordinator, Integrative Medicine Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Stephanie Maxson, MS, RD, CSO, LD
- Senior Clinical Dietitian, Integrative Medicine Center, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Richard Dickens, MS
- Clinical Supervisor, Mind/Body Project Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been submitted for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
You can download the brochure for this workshop (93.5 KB)