- Highlights of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- New Provisions of the ACA in 2013 and 2014
- Its Benefits
- Tips for Talking with Your Health Care Team about the ACA
- What Are Patient Assistance Programs? How Do They Help?
- Linking You to Resources and Information
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
- Stewart B. Fleishman, MD
- Founding Director, Cancer Support Services, Continuum Cancer Centers of New York, Accreditation Surveyor American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Debra J. Wolf, Esq.
- Senior Attorney, LegalHealth, New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- David Trueman, JD, PhD
- Lecturer-in-Law, Columbia University School of Law
- Jane Levy, MSW
- Director of Patient Assistance Programs, CancerCare
You can download the brochure for this workshop (74.7 KB)
This workshop was originally recorded on March 20, 2013.