Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Update on Glioblastoma, Mar 23, 2017
- Managing Eye and Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatments, Mar 6, 2017
- Understanding the Role of Immunotherapy in Treating Cancer, Mar 8, 2017
- Living with Cancer Throughout The Cancer Journey, Mar 10, 2017
- What Are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatment: Current and Future Perspectives
- Managing Sensory Disruptions During Cancer Treatments
- Preventing Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Coping With Brain CancerNew!
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights From the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights From the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With CancerNew!
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Browse all CancerCare services
American Brain Tumor Association
CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation
EndBrain Cancer Initiative/Chris Elliott Fund
Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
The Elliott Foundation