Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Managing the Costs of Living with Cancer, Feb 4, 2015
- Managing Eye and Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatments, Feb 9, 2015
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2014 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Update from the 2013 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Progress in the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
- New! New Treatment Approaches, Clinical Trials, and Making Treatment Decisions
- New! Overview of Follicular Lymphoma and Current Treatment Options
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Latest News in Blood Cancer Research: Highlights from the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Understanding Follicular Lymphoma
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- New! Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Browse all CancerCare services
For Follicular Lymphoma
Be the Match® Patient Services
Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network
Lymphoma Research Foundation
National Bone Marrow Transplant Link
The Bone Marrow Foundation
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The Max Foundation