Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Progress in the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma, May 28, 2013
- Managing Cancer Pain: What You Need to Know, May 31, 2013
- Understanding Clinical Trials: What’s New, Jun 10, 2013
- Cancer and the Workplace, Jun 17, 2013
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- New! New Treatment Approaches, Clinical Trials, and Making Treatment Decisions
- New! Overview of Follicular Lymphoma and Current Treatment Options
- Update from the 2011 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2011 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- Update on Follicular Lymphoma
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Browse all CancerCare services
For Follicular Lymphoma
Be the Match® Patient Services
Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network
National Bone Marrow Transplant Link
The Bone Marrow Foundation
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The Max Foundation
This webpage is made possible in part by Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.