2023 CancerCare GalaNew York, NYVisit Event WebsiteDescription
Celebrate with us in person at CancerCare’s Spring Gala to honor the individuals and organizations that have made substantial contributions to improving the lives of people affected by cancer. This event raises vital funds for and increases awareness of the organization’s free, professional support services, including event counseling and support groups, educational workshops, publications and financial assistance.
Approximately 500 people are expected to attend the event including oncology professionals, healthcare providers, representatives from major corporations, as well as cancer survivors and members of the community. Join in a night full of entertainment, remembrance and exclusive auction items.
6:00 p.m. – Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction
7:00 p.m. – Dinner, Live Auction & Award Presentations
For more information, contact Erica Lebensberg, Director of Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-712-6165.
New Jersey Festival of Hope GalaFlorham Park, NJVisit Event WebsiteDescription
On Wednesday, May 17, 2023, CancerCare will present the Festival of Hope Gala. Our gala is an annual opportunity to honor individuals and organizations that have made substantial contributions to improving the lives of people affected by cancer through their partnerships with CancerCare.
- Jun 6
CancerCare Classic Golf TournamentBedford Hills, NYVisit Event WebsiteDescription
About the Outing
Join fellow golfers and CancerCare supporters for a day of fun for a great cause! This year’s tournament takes place at top-rated GlenArbor Golf Club in Bedford Hills, NY, just a short ride from New York City.
GlenArbor Golf Club, is a Private, 18 hole golf course located in Bedford Hills, New York and first opened for play in 1996. The course was designed by Gary Player.
This club was formerly known as Lakeover National Golf Club. The course has water hazards (lakes) coming into play on eight holes. The fairways are narrow on the front nine, and more open on the back nine. The sand bunkers are deep, and the large greens are fast.
A wonderful time is guaranteed, all while supporting CancerCare’s free, professional support services for anyone affected by cancer.
CancerCare Classic Golf Co-Chairs
Christine Converse Hogan and John N. Evans
- Nov 6 19th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for Hope Woodbury, NY
- Nov 1 Longest Day of Golf Various locations, USA
- Oct 30 Do Something for CancerCare Anywhere, USA
- Oct 25 CancerCare Classic Golf Outing GlenArbor Golf Club, Bedford Hills, NY
- Jun 16 Cocktails for a Cause New York, NY
- May 11 New Jersey Festival of Hope Gala Florham Park, NJ
- Apr 12 2022 CancerCare Gala New York, NY
- Apr 3 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 2 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 1 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Nov 7 18th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for Hope Woodbury, NY
- Oct 31 Do Something for CancerCare Anywhere, USA
- Oct 1 Longest Day of Golf Various locations, USA
- Jun 30 2021 CancerCare Virtual Gala Donation Virtual, USA
- Jun 1 CancerCare Classic Golf Tournament Sleepy Hollow Country Club, Scarborough, NY
- May 12 33rd Annual Festival of Hope Virtual Gala Virtual, USA
- May 2 2021 TD Five Boro Bike Tour – Canceled New York, NY