Who can receive telephone resource navigation?
- People affected by cancer in the United States (includes Puerto Rico and U.S. Territories)
CancerCare Resource Navigation can:
- Provide cancer-focused guidance
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
How do I start?
- Call us at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure that our CancerCare Resource Navigation services will be beneficial, an in-depth needs assessment will be conducted in the initial call
- We've created a list of frequently asked questions about resource navigation. View our Resource Navigation FAQs »
Hopeline Hours (800-813-HOPE)
Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST