CancerCare provides free telephone resource navigation to people living with cancer, post-treatment survivors and caregivers affected by cancer. CancerCare’s Resource Navigation services are provided by professional resource navigators and oncology social workers. This service is available in English and Spanish and centers on the practical challenges that arise from cancer.
Who can receive telephone resource navigation?
- People affected by cancer in the United States (includes Puerto Rico and U.S. Territories)
CancerCare Resource Navigation can:
- Provide cancer-focused guidance
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
How do I start?
- Call us at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or email email@example.com
- To ensure that our CancerCare Resource Navigation services will be beneficial, an in-depth needs assessment will be conducted in the initial call
Hopeline Hours (800-813-HOPE)
Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST