Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Doctor, Can We Talk? Tips for Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Breast Cancer: Coping With Your Changing Feelings
- How to Talk to Your Children About Your Cancer Diagnosis
- Coping with Lung Cancer
- Coping with the Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Caring for Your Loved One with Lung Cancer
- After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis: Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- Coping with Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- What you Need to Know about Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma: Finding Resources and Support
- Multiple Myeloma: Making the Most of Your Medical Appointments
- Don’t Be Afraid of Clinical Trials! They Could Improve the Quality of Your Care
- Coping with Multiple Myeloma
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
Listen to our most recent Spanish-language Connect workshop:
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
- Mi esposo tiene cáncer y mis hijos y yo estamos experimentando muchos temores y muchas emociones negativas. ¿Dónde podemos encontrar grupos de apoyo u otro tipo de apoyo emocional?
- Mi médico me ha recomendado una biopsia de una masa palpable en mi seno derecho. ¿Qué información específica ofrece este tipo de prueba?
Estudio de Hermanas/The Sister Study