For All Cancers
- Coping With Cancer as a Young AdultNew!
- Coping With Cancer When You’re On Your Own: How to Get the Support You NeedNew!
- The Role of a Health Care ProxyNew!
- The Value of Oncology Social WorkersNew!
- Why Join a Support Group?New!
- Coping With Cancer as a Young Adult
- Coping With Cancer as an LGBT Person
- Coping With Cancer During the Holidays
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Coping with Sadness Throughout and After Treatment
- Coping with the Loss of Fertility
- Coping with the Stress of Caregiving
- Difficulty Sleeping: Tips to Relax Before Bedtime
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Managing the Practical Concerns of Your Loved One's Diagnosis
- Relaxation Techniques and Mind/Body Practices: How They Can Help You Cope With Cancer
- Strengthening the Spirit
- Terms to Know: Cancer Glossary
- The Importance of Hospice Care
- The Importance of Taking Your Pills Every Day on Schedule
- The Importance of Taking Your Pills on Schedule
- What is a Living Will?
For Breast Cancer
For Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
For Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
For Colorectal Cancer
For Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia: Finding Emotional Support for Long-term Illness
- Managing Practical Concerns Raised by Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia