Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- What’s New in Managing Blood Clots During Cancer Treatments, Oct 30, 2015
- Cancer and the Workplace: Knowing Your Legal Rights, Dec 10, 2015
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- Highlights from the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Update on the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- Medical Update on Pancreatic Cancer
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- New! Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Treatment Update: Pancreatic Cancer
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
- I've been recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and want to know if the back pain I am experiencing worsens over time? How can I manage it?
- My husband was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and I'm confused and frightened by all the information I'm finding on the internet. Can you help?
- I was diagnosed last fall with Stage 2 pancreatic cancer. The survival rates are not great, but I am quite hopeful. My 18-year-old daughter, however, has told me that she cannot be hopeful because she can't handle being let down if I die. While this makes sense to me, what can I do to help her?
Browse all CancerCare services
For Pancreatic Cancer
CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation
National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
The Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research
The Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research