- Overview of Advanced Skin Cancers, including Advanced Basal Cell Cancers and Advanced Squamous Cell Cancers
- Standard of Care
- New Treatment Approaches
- The Emerging Role of Targeted Therapy
- Clinical Trial Updates
- Managing Treatment Side Effects, Discomfort and Pain
- Tips for Caring for Your Skin During Cancer Treatments
- Guidelines for Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Alan L. Ho, MD, PhD
Medical Oncologist, Department of Medicine, Head and Neck Oncology Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Mario E. Lacouture, MD
Director, Oncodermatology Program, Associate Attending Physician, Department of Dermatology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Associate Professor of Dermatology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Elizabeth Ezra, MSW, OSW-C
Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been submitted for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
For New York State Licensed Social Workers: Cancer Care Inc. SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour for the live program only.
To receive the continuing education paperwork, please email email@example.com with your name, title and address. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(90.6 KB)