The Coordinator of Quality Assurance maintains frequent and extensive working relationships with Division and Department Directors for the purpose of creating and analyzing metrics in order to quantify the overall performance of a particular program/project. Review, analyze, and evaluate client service programs in conjunction with Regional Social Worker Directors, Director of Clinical Programs, Patient Assistance, Supervisors and staff. The main vehicle for this review will be TA statistics, client satisfaction surveys and other program evaluations—specific products to be defined in collaboration with above disciplines.
Requirements, Education and Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in related field. 3-5 years of experience in program evaluation, research and quality assurance activities. Knowledge of SPSS helpful. Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and develop quality measures. Excellent communication and writing skills, computer skills, including database knowledge and Microsoft office as it relates to Word, Excel, and Power-point. Ability to work independently and highly motivated to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to meet agency requests for reports. Reports to Director of Call Center Operations.
Grant Funded Projects
Work closely with Departmental and Program Directors in order to determine evaluation needs for grant funded programs/projects and how they will be accomplished. Design evaluation tools and analyze surveys.
- In collaboration with Program Division Staff, develop surveys/evaluation tools to help us have a better understanding of a certain client populations needs; satisfaction on a certain program, a certain intervention or other issues that are not routinely looked at but would help us understand an issue better or provide better services.
Client (TA) Database
- Work with Director of Clinical Programs and Director of Call Center Operations to ensure compliance with data entry standards across all units;
- Create and maintain monitoring of data entry on regular and scheduled basis;
- Create reports regarding compliance with documentation in TA including note fields and submit to Director of Call Center Operations for review and follow-up;
- Conduct Call Monitoring quality assurance.
Quality of Service Provision
- In consultation with Program Staff create indicators of quality assurance;
- Create scheduled review of indicators that focus on both client experience of services and staff execution of services;
- Write quality assurance reports on a scheduled basis for senior management.
- Centralize results from surveys, evaluations, projects that give us information on how we should change or improve existing programs and/or create new interventions based on data that we have; report regularly on ways to utilize this information;
- Other projects based on agency’s needs.
Excellent benefits and vacation. Please submit resume and cover letter to: Sandra Sanchez, Director of Call Center Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org; or, CancerCare, Attn: Sandra Sanchez, 275 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001. CancerCare is an equal opportunity employer.« Back to Careers Listing